Home > Corporate > Corporate Overview
To become a long-term, sustainable supplier of diversified coal products to global markets.
- An ASX listed Australian coal exploration and development company;
- Focused solely on the Bowen Basin, Queensland;
- One of the largest landholdings in the Bowen Basin region
- Inderi and Meteor Downs South coal resources;
- Combined JORC resources of 51.4Mt (31.8Mt Measured 11.6Mt Indicated and 8.0Mt Inferred);
- Export-quality, direct-ship thermal coal within 7km of QR National rail line; and
- Mining lease application lodged.
- Total JORC Resource 338.3Mt (44.5Mt Indicated and 292.8Mt Inferred)
- Drilling intersections confirmed low-volatile PCI coal; and
- Early Success achieved with 'new coal' discovery:
- Two 3m thick coal seams intersected in the first drill hole;
- Three later holes identify the seams at shallower depth; and
- First laboratory testing indicating some coal with coking properties (including CSN in range 7-9).